Friday, December 9, 2011

Who's ready for Sunday? This Guy!


So, I have done my short runs for the week, and for the most part it went well. On Thursday, I ran 3 miles as fast as I thought I could for the whole run. I finished just under 23 minutes. I guess I'll take it. 

So, I have today and tomorrow off. Normally my long runs would come on Saturday, but my training program was nice to me this week :D I will not be doing anything physical, or physically demanding for these days. I do have my show (shameless plug for) "She Loves Me" performances at The Drama Group in Chicago Heights, call 708. 755.3444 for more details. So yes, moving on... 

I have a HALF MARATHON to run on Sunday. Well, not an actual race, but the distance will be 13.2 miles. Looking ahead, the weather will be the best it is supposed to be all weekend, so if all hold up according to the not so accurate Chicago forecasts, I should have good weather conditions for my run. I will most likely do what I did for my 12 mile run last weekend. Eat the same foods, dress the same, and bring an energy bar and use the heating pad for my back. I am not going to go out after my show on Saturday night, as I will have to do my run at 8:00am. I do not want to create any excuses for myself! I am looking forward to the challenge; I just hope that I can live up to it. 

I will let you know on Sunday how it goes, if I'm alive :D So, I guess the next matter of business is... How is your running going? Have you become inspired? Or, is there any aspect of my training that I am not talking about that you may be curious in? Comment here or shoot me an email at caczmyr@yahoo.com. Comments are always welcomed and appreciated, that way I know I'm not the only one reading my blog haha. 

Until the next run, 
cody!

No comments:

Post a Comment